Plan Design Sponsors
At Frontier Financial, we offer full-service 401k (retirement plan) services for businesses. Our team provides one-on-one support and guidance to every employee enrolled on the platform, a fiduciary level that is beyond most providers. We have robust plan options for complex company needs as well as a simple, low-cost start-up option for small businesses looking to add value to their employees and attract the best talent.
There are specific rules governing your 401k plan, one of which is the obligation to make all decisions based on what is in the best interests of your employees. Though all plan sponsors have that obligation, not all service providers working with retirement plans accept that same legal obligation. As a fiduciary advisor, Frontier serves as your partner, helping you to satisfy this most important obligation with and through our plan provider.
- When was the last time your team had one-on-one account reviews?
- Is your current advisor a fiduciary?
- Does your plan offer the proper investment mix?
- Are the investments offered in your plan consistent with the guidelines in the Prudent Investor Rule?
- Are your employees getting the investment advice they need to make smart decisions?
- Are they saving enough?
These are important questions to ask.
If you’re not sure of the answers, Frontier can help.
When your 401(k) plan is healthy and growing, your participating employees feel the value and that goodwill transfers to you as the employer.