noun, plural fiduciaries.
1. A person who holds a legal or ethical relationship of trust with one or more other parties (person or group of persons).
FRONTIER STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE; OUR FIDUCIARY OBLIGATION IS TO OUR CLIENT.
Our primary objective and mission is to stand with our clients and walk with them on the journey of life; learning, researching, advising all in an effort to grow their assets and protect what and who is most important to those who seek our council.
OUR INVESTMENT PHILOSOPHY
CORE & SATELLITE
THE CORE – The foundation of every strategy we build stems from a firm belief in utilizing a two-pronged approach. Our core portfolios are stock/bond mixes with a high level of diversification based on academic analysis and a thorough understanding of the market. We are not day-traders or market-timers and believe in long-term positions with educated rebalancing to model.
THE SATELLITE – Our efforts to find opportunities to reduce volatility and enhance returns, has led us to identify powerful investment vehicles that have low/no correlation to traditional markets.
King Solomon, in his great wisdom, spoke of diversification of assets and investments thousands of years ago. He said, “Cast your bread on the surface of the waters, for you will find it after many days.” Ecclesiastes 11:1 Solomon was referring to the trade of grain and sending it on many ships on many different routes. Packing all his valuable goods into one ship left his investment susceptible to a single storm, a pirate attack, or any number of risks on the high seas. Solomon chose to send his grain with many carriers thus reducing the potential impact any one of them could have on his overall investment. This illustrates why diversification is an essential part of any investment plan.
In Ecclesiastes 11:2, Solomon clarifies, “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.” Frontier Financial Partner’s Advisory Team adheres to a strategy that utilizes low cost mutual funds and ETFs to give our clients fractional share exposure to a great number of sectors and companies.
Our core investment strategy makes up approximately 70% of a client’s overall portfolio. The remaining 30% is allocated in alternative investments that have a low/no correlation to traditional markets. We scour the investment landscape for the best-in-class ALT opportunities and deliver to our clients options that fit their needs and goals. This strategy is intended to dampen the overall volatility of the portfolio, while enhancing long-term expected returns.
Translation: more expected upside & less expected downside.