INDIVIDUAL RETIREMENT PLANNING
Retirement Planning is both art and science. No two individuals’ needs are identical when it comes to the golden years and how best to spend them. Our process starts with a consultation to define a valuable framework we call – “First Things First”.
Let’s make sure we take care of the biggest concerns and work our way down the list over time. We use state of the art software to analyze, prioritize and organize. Our goal is to turn the planning process into manageable tasks that we form into a roadmap leading to your vision of the future.
Our planning can help you answer questions such as…
- When can I retire?
- What type of income will I need?
- How much do I need to be saving?
- How do I save enough for my children’s college?
- Do I have the proper amount of life insurance?
- What is my vision of retirement?
- What are the benefits of taking Social Security at various ages?
- Should I pay off my house early?
- What are the benefits of Long Term Care Insurance?